Friday, January 1, 2010

Finally a Birthday!

Anyone that knows me has probably heard me say " I wait the longest than anyone for a birthday to come around!"...well it always feels like it being the last day of the year....but it is always worth the wait.
Yesterday my lovely family met on our beautiful beach front for a gourmet cooked Breakie by this wonderful guy.


I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day the weather was divine and we were all on holidays with not too much demanding our time...except for those blue waters that contain a myriad of treasures to explore...

Nothing like a crazy sister to talk you into some silliness.
and finally a cake full of way too many candles (although they were much kinder to me than they could have been) to see away another year.
Thank you to all my family and friends that gave wonderful gifts and sent very kind texts and well wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...