Sunday, April 15, 2012

Taylor's Garden


Following on from my Interesting Dad post ...
I have to say I have awesome in-laws too......


We have a little secret garden on our church campus in honor of our Taylor....

THE TAYLOR GARDEN....






Yesterday the garden had a little work done on it......

Tidy up and the ground planted out with a mass of bulbs ready to flower in the Spring.....

My mother in law is a work horse and she had us on the job with a plan.....

I am so thankful to my Mum and Dad in law for their  care of us and for always thinking of 
"Our Big Girl".......

I will be sure to check back with you on the abundance of flowers we will have flowering  in the Spring. 

Joining in with Sunday Snippets here .

4 comments:

  1. How beautiful your big girl's garden will be in Spring, and what a lovely tribute Bron x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely way to spend time with your family and remember your sweet girl. i am sure it will bloom to be a fitting tribute

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful garden and such a lovely place to have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine how much Taylor's garden makes everyone smile. Inlaws are wonderful people to have in our lives, my mother in law is always there to lend a hand to us and I'm so grateful for that. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...