Thursday, September 27, 2012

Grandparents...

"Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children"- Alex Haley


We have just had a week of grandparents visiting at playgroup.......

I really enjoy  seeing mums and dads engaging with their kids in play each week but this week was even more special....

Even though we were dealt storms,bitter cold and puddles the centre was filled with warmth as besotted grandparents came, played and interacted with "their babies".....

They rolled play dough, worked on puzzles and watched the art of painting a masterpiece, they were served cups of tea in the home corner and read books together.

Then they came and were attentive at story time  and sang during the music spot....

Together they creates a hand print vase of flowers to take home to remember their visit to playgroup.




This special week always takes a bit more effort but one I am glad we do.....

I am even more glad that now it is time for school holidays..  

2 comments:

  1. Talk about grandmas..I've just heard I'm going to be one in June next year...for the first time! Have a great holiday Bron!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...