Friday, February 8, 2013

Things I am Loving

This week.......



.....The home delivery of fresh fruit and vegetables to our doorstep

......An op shop find 

......Lots of cups of peppermint tea and my kindle as a distraction to the forced fasting for a procedure

.....  Some quick and simple birthday invitations made up.

......My beginning exploration of treasures

.....New chairs to help with comfortable study.

....A most wonderful husband who has waited on me and shown huge empathy this week.

Have a lovely weekend.

Joining in with other lovelies over here.    

4 comments:

  1. Lovely list. I love fresh local produce and even better delivered to your door! Love the tea towel too. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely stuff today! Wish we got those veggie boxes here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for the upcoming procedure. When is it? I'd love to say a prayer for you. All the best anyway, it'll be good to have it over with :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found that same sunshine coast teatowel at an oppy too! I am going to make it into a cushion for my hubby, who loves QLD! Mine is quite a bit more faded than yours, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...