Friday, July 19, 2013

Things I am Loving

This week I am Loving....
 

....Treats that just begged to be brought home on our stopover from our holiday ( well kids begged we bring them home)

.....The newness of being back together as a family after being away on holidays.

...the little guy sporting a new scarf....I can see some conflicts happening on that couch before the season is out.

 .....The weather has been very ordinary since returning from our holiday...lucky the beauty of rainbows are there to sweeten the deal.

...Free hot chocolates and the wonder of an automatic machine for the little guy...we were waiting for a tyre replacement....great news we didn't need it replaced after all.

 ...great kids movies that don't send parents to sleep...worth going to see
 "Monsters University" just to see the new Pixar short film......


                              



A few moments where these two have worked together peacefully. The end of the school holidays have been tough as they adjust to being home after a full holiday with their 9 cousins.


Loving an awesome sister that continues to be a great support with our kids....Meg made soap with her while spending the afternoon this week.

So much to be loving.....nearing the end of school holidays and we have all had the best of times....apart for half of it but each of us taking memories away that will stay with us.

Joining in with Meghan. 


4 comments:

  1. Anth always brings a box (two actually) of Krispy Kremes home for the girls when he's been to Melbourne. The only time I eat a donut!
    Glad you had such a lovely time in NZ - definitely want to go there one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those short films are awesome. Have you seen paperplane? So cute. So many things to love :) have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to make my own bar soap... Maybe I will give it a try.

    I bet Meg will have really great memories with her wonderful auntie I know my children have wonderful aunties and uncles... Too many to count because I am one of eight children lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm krispy kreme - what a treat that was - we treated ourselves when we were in Melbourne last year - our versions - Dunkin Donuts and Donut King are just not the same! The soap making sounds fun too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...