Friday, August 15, 2014

Cure Brain Cancer


It is too late for our Taylor.....

but  it doesn't have to be too late for other children.......

The awareness is being raised.....it has to be....the statistics show that Brain cancer kills more children then any other disease......

We have some true champions for the cause....some of the most skilled and best in the field....the thing stopping them changing the statistics....

Awareness and funding!!!

So here check out the petition that you can sign

Listen to this heart breaking story.....




If you can share, talk or give.......please do........it needs to change.


4 comments:

  1. That's a heartbreaking statistic Bron, thank you for sharing and raising my awareness. I have said this before, but your Taylor was just gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes heartbreaking for sure...

    Charlie is amazing! What he is doing is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Bron. Completely feel to pieces watching that video. Shocking statistic, I too didn't realise - it really is all about awareness. Thank you for sharing this. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a very moving piece on The Project last night about brain cancer, then later last night I saw the ad on channel 9 and then here today. It is strange hearing the words brain cancer, for some reason I've always heard it referred to as a brain tumour before which does sound a bit less scary (in my mind). It's great that awareness is starting to be raised, that is such a terrible statistic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...