Friday, August 22, 2014

A little creating...

Shameful but true.....the only crafting being done in our home is not being done by me......

Meg is so motivated to try new things...here is her latest...

Raiding my shelves for the perfect piece.....

Following a YouTube instruction how to......( this generation have it so easy and so many things at their fingertips.....)

....and within an hour she has a Kimono that she is proud to wear.......
Maybe sometime soon I will appear here with a clever Reinvention /Refashion or one of those many clever ideas that I used to have ...but until then you will just have to be happy with a "Meg Creation" instead.....

Joining in with Leonie and other clever peeps.

4 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous ... gorgeous fabric.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous piece! She has her mothers talent! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks great! & at least someone is using your stash even if it isn't you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous kimono and clever girl! Must be lovely seeing your creativity rub off and come to life in her creations :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...