Friday, August 15, 2014

Thursday Thankful List


* A "conga line" of pelicans flying over head - spectacular

* Hair cut day...my favourite

* Being in the right place at the right time to give a hug and reassuring words

* Seeing those who are heavy burdened leave playgroup smiling and lighter

* Time chatting on the phone that was long overdue to a dear friend

* The airplay that a cause near to us is having on the airwaves and among our community

* The opportunity to help out family

* New growth and colour in the garden

* Encouraging friends

* The ease of a problem solved with one phone call

* Newborn baby cuddles

* Reassuring cuddles in the night

#708 Sunny drying washing days

You can join in with your thankful list by leaving a link in the comments ...I will be sure to pop over and say hello

The rest of my lists are here

 

3 comments:

  1. Oooo haircut day for me tomorrow! Yay :). Hope you have a lovely encouraging weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We often have pelicans flying over our place and I love it … as long as they don't drop a bomb at that precise moment ;0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely list Bron, newborn cuddles are the BEST...closely followed by the reassuring ones in the night xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...