Thursday, July 30, 2015
* The most awesome holiday
* Friends who accommodated us for a week
* Walking through rain forest trails
*Exploring rock pools on the beach
*Watching the brave attempt scary roller coasters
* Finding the courage to do a small less scary ride
*Great finds of accommodation
* Abundance of delicious foods
* Family who take care of the fort at home
* Market finds
* Dreaming of possibilities
* A husband who is home full time and LOVES to cook
* Supportive network to help make the adjustments needed
* My new short hours that allows me to lunch with my man daily
* The freedom right now to slow down and savour everything
*The space to wait and see what our next part of the journey will be.
#1144 The assurance that it will all be OK
Glad to be back in this thankful space. Life has been a bit topsy turvy of late and changes in abundance. But I always come back to the place of being thankful. It really does help me keep focus....
and as I heard this week......focus is really the key to freedom.....as long as we focus on the right things.