Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More mail goodness

I have shared of my love for special snail mail before.
This is my latest special snail mail package......


The very talented Alison from Tweed Thoughts sent me these beautifully handcrafted goodies.

An egg cosy,
bookmark,
buttons and a piece of Harris tweed to play around with.
I love the thought of it coming all the way around the world to little 'ol me.
Alison lives in 
Outer Hebrides of Scotland....
Thank you for the lovely gift I am so pleased with my little piece of "Tweedness".

1 comment:

  1. aww lovely :) I love the good ol' Snail Mail ... it rox!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...