Friday, July 15, 2011

Felted Soap

Yesterday the sun was warm and out in full.....today it was very wet grey and cold.....

So luckily yesterday we took the opportunity to try some wet felting.
I have played around with wet felting a little before but saw this fun tutorial for felted soap and thought it would be fun to try.

I found it quite therapeutic rolling the bars of soap in my hands creating a very sudsy mess.....


Some worked better then others. It would have been great to have added some needle felting to the design....maybe next time we have a go.
It was a fun thing to do out in the sunshine .

1 comment:

  1. Well aren't you educating me today... I've never heard of felt soap! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...