How to Change a Tyre......
- Make sure when you "slash" the tyre..... you are arriving at a familiar, heavily male populated venue.
- Be brave and ask the first one of those males that walk around the corner for a little assistance.
- Know where the manual is in your "brand new car"
- Make sure you chose a male counterpart that has changed plenty of big , heavy tyres and also knows how to release that spare from the under car storage.
- Offer many many words of thanks interspersed with a lot of offers to help in some way.
- All the while this is happening begin formulating a plan of what to tell the hubbie.
- Keep smiling despite the crowd gathering, offering all their well meaning advice on how much the said tyre will cost.
- Thank the helpful male for the "gazillionth" time.
- Head home still not sure how the conversation will go upon arrival.
- When you next see you knight in shining armour shower him with gifts of chocolate and more words of thanks.
there is no way I would have been able to lift the tyre all by my little self.