Friday, June 1, 2012

My Creative Space

 My creative space is still stuck in REinventing mode.......

I began at the start of the week with this creation.

Then today headed back to workshop and worked on another couple of pieces....


 Nothing beats collaborative work.......

I have loved trying something new each week.....
and then heading out the door with some homework  and a million other ideas to ponder.....
Will get my latest REinvent photographed tomorrow for show and tell.

Check out other creative peeps here

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Bron, love that floral fabric insert......

    Isn't it hard when you've got so many ideas swirling round in your head.....which one do I try first!!

    Have a great weekend,

    CLaire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...