Friday, June 15, 2012

Things I am loving...

 Happy Birthday to "my perfect for me" hubbie.....


 After a crazy week of weather, power cuts and general upside downness...we had our besties arrive from Sydney to spend a week with us....

Perfect timing to celebrate birthday time.....

So loving...
Birthday's
Friends
Strong and secure shelter


and my creative day - which I will share more of tomorrow.

Check out here for lots of other lovely things and people.



I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something you can be thankful for..no matter how simple it is.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great week! I love sharing good times with great friends! I hope you had a wonderful celebration on hubby's birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for all these lovely things - all worth loving . Hope the power is all back on and things are back to normal now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good choice in restaurants! The Steel Tree was always my favourite1

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good choice in restaurant too! The Steel Tree was always my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you all had a wonderful time together and birthday wishes to your mister.....
    It was my hubby's birthday yesterday....a week of birthdays here.
    Enjoy your weekend,

    CLaire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...