Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Just Do It.

I have hit a road block...a mental road block.....one that has been hard to push through.....

until a day or two ago.....

I told myself just to get on and do it!!!

I dropped the recording of memories in story form about five years ago.....then I took up blogging that kind of replaced the art...well that's what I told myself.... 
But I have decided blogging can't replace the feeling of pulling of the album from the shelf and sharing with another on the couch.....that feeling of reliving memories and reading the snippets of truth....


So it is time to pull out all the bits...sort through the pieces to keep....head to the photo printing shop, work out how to keep it extra simple....and JUST DO IT...


My memory keeping had been using a system for the last 16 years and  is now non existent, so once I tie up some loose ends I am off to source a new system and get those stories told.....so that my little guy has some stories to reflect on past being three!!!!!!!

Do you have anything that just needs DOING? 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I so need to do this! I only have a few of the first...from 5 years ago! basically all the pictures are on the computer or on the wall framed! Go you for getting onto it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh Bron, if you only knew! This is very inspiring, my kids just love a photo album, it's so great for them to see themselves through the years isn't it. I have lots to catch up on too. Good luck with finding a new system! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...