Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Gifts in my day....

It's time I remembered to count my blessings...see the beauty and wonder around me....sometimes we get bogged down.....
 


 # the beans popping their heads through the warm soil

# phone calls from my hubbie in the middle of the day to say hi.

# the sun shining after the wet  

# cuddles with the most gorgeous newborn

# the wave from a little guy who is loving being independent 
 
I am going to be more intentional with seeing the gifts.......

Being inspire by this fabulous read

2 comments:

  1. I have not been by in a while because I have been under the weather but I am caught up now! Looks like a lot of fun things going on around the household!

    I loved the picture of the milk and fog. Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blog :) Seeing the gifts everyday makes such an amazing difference x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...