This week's loves are....
* The birds that have been gathering to "talk" to the chickens....makes for a fun watch out of the kitchen window.
* The arrival today of a project I have been working on.
* Some new creative materials to tackle a long over due project.
* A simple fathers day project at playgroup that went down very well.
* The blossoms that were in bloom yesterday at work...but the winds have been since so they may have disappeared today.
* Need a use for all those
unwanted gifted neckties that dad may have lying around?...check out this cool idea.
* Loving this super cool use for a huge billboard here.
Joining in with Meghan again this week......have a super lovely weekend.
Some more gifts from my day today...
* Unexpected deliveries
* Wind for drying the laundry
* Chocolate to have with my tea
* A restocked pantry heading into the weekend.