Saturday, August 10, 2013

Ten on Ten

Ten on Ten ...the Saturday version....
{ simply take a photo an hour for ten hours today and document the beauty you find in the ordinary.}

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


* I may or may not have had a little sleep in....

* Double check the soccer time and ground....

* The only hour of sunshine was  the soccer hour....

* Wet for the rest of the day....

* Homemade sausage rolls for lunch...

* Some new girls searched out ....

* Bringing home our new residents...

* Making them comfortable....

* Some baking with hopefully some of the last store bought eggs....

* Cracking on with the sewing task I have ahead of me....

That was my day in photos...joining in with Ten  on Ten .

8 comments:

  1. It rained most of the day here too. Got soaked getting from the car into the netball game. Chooks are great, we love ours. Sadly we lost our oldest Lucy yesterday, she was well over ten years old. That is a fair age for a chook. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had pouring rain all day yesterday but today has been bright and sunny with more of the same expected tomorrow! Hope your tomorrow is sunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the look of those home made sausage rolls- glad you got an hour of sunshine during the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUMMY! Those sausage rolls look really good mmmmm are they easy to make? I will have to google them and give it a go.

    I have always wanted to raise some chickens and I thought now that we moved we could get some but the neighbors may not like it and I am worried about offending them with the noise they may make... Do yours make a lot of noise? I know if I had a rooster it would.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh new chooks! how exciting! Love R x

    ReplyDelete
  7. new chickens, sleep ins and home made sausage rolls - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos, hope the chooks have started laying for you. Thank you for stopping by my blog the other day too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...