Thursday, August 15, 2013

Seeing something

Ever come across a random, long , unseen photo of yourself.....realise that it is totally dated and possibly "daggy"???

This one came into my possession this week.....



On first glance I thought .."one of those pics that should have been thrown"...."we weren't even looking"....
Then something drew me in.....it was taken about 20 years ago....looks like at a dinner function, probably a church one....

But what I noticed was two young people...not a grey hair in sight... fresh faced,a young version of ourselves...a time when life was free-er, simpler in many ways....our whole future ahead of us...

I love this photo....a real reminder of where we have come from...

I am glad it is still around and it was unearthed this week....

I love this history we have...the history we have together.......

5 comments:

  1. what a great picture. It's fun to be able to look back at all of that history you have together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D looks like Matt Corby in his lastest fantastic video you posted a week or two ago. Your fringe was a beauty! Beautiful, both of you xx R xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't ever see ourselves objectively at the time photos are taken! All I see is a gorgeous young woman and a handsome young man that obviously loves her company. What a good thing it is that you kept it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture of a moment in time... so amazing and important to remember where we've come from x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...