Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend snippets

 
 
 
 
 


The sun shined for soccer

His turn to be Fairest and Best for the match

Amazing Race 40 hour famine style

Tough going without food for 40 hours

Easier to do when you've got friends to do it with

additions to the spoon collection from far flung places

A birdy to live with us who flew in from Berlin

So much goodness.....so much loveliness....another weekend closer to Spring......now onto another week of fun.

Joining in over at The Beetle Shack 

4 comments:

  1. Your girl is an absolute stunner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend used to do the 40 hr famine years ago. I could never do that however I always sponsored her. Now days you can give up computers, x-box etc. for 40 hrs which I think is a very healthy option for young people however I admire those young girls. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bron, I think in these photos your kids look so much like you! Looks like a great week, love how you see the goodness in it, so lovely. Hope all well xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I work with a man who would fast for 40 or more days. I admire that but am unsure if I could ever do that! But proud of others that can!

    I have always had a fascination with my grandmothers spoon collection they are so cool xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...