Ten photos over Ten hours on the Tenth Day....
* Only the slightest of breezes to make the chimes twinkle early this morning
* A walk to the supermarket to get a few essentials.....and I happened upon a couple of must have bargains.
* Some work needed on this week's playgroup craft.
* A day home on my own...listening to my favourites on Spotify
* A hibiscus flower at last
* Hmmm I thought about sitting out here and listening to all the birds chattering
* Soon the mulberry tree will lose it's leaves
* Some creative playing with a vinyl record cover
* A beautiful card in the mail today that contained beautiful words
* The smell on the gardenia is sooooo perfect.
It was a home day for me today...no car....just time to potter....I enjoyed the quiet, listening to the birds that filled the garden....the last thing my husband said to me as he left this morning....was to enjoy my day....do something for me.....it was a tough weekend for all of us.....today was just what I needed.
Joining in with Rebekah