* Ready and Willing babysitters
* The excitement of spending birthday money.
* Cooked eggs for breakfast.
* Celebrating an engagement.
* Having a teen who is very capable of babysitting a younger brother.
* Rain and a thunderstorm after 106 days.
* Sunday afternoon naps.
* Free WIFI while waiting for a party to finish.
* Monday's without a car.
* Kick to kick in the street with the neighbours
* A clean Bathroom.
* A shrinking ironing pile.
* A basketful of clean washing.
* An advert for a part time job in the store highest on the teen's wish list.
* Living the perfect distance from shops, post office, schools,library and public pools.
* Tall young men to collect arrows off the roof.
* Family gratitude lists covering the wall
* Kids playing cricket in our front yard
* The end of the week is nearly here
* New chocolate cake recipes to try
* The hooray that went up from little people when they saw the craft of the week.
* A new road open to make the daily trip much quicker
#427 Blogging friends connections
My other thankful lists are here