* Some gardening unearthed what could belong to a "minimoy."..or maybe a long lost and long ago played with Barbie shoe.
* The rains came.....
*...and stayed around for the weekend.
* A family afternoon tea to celebrate the March Birthdays...how to protract a 9 year old birthday
* I was in charge of the birthday cake.....will share in another post
* Everyone else pitched in with the goodies for the afternoon tea.
* Luckily the rain eased long enough to sit in the garden for the festivities...helpful when you have 11 kids running wild.
* At long last the first true signs that the lime tree may be useful after all.
We are so glad to have had the rains....today it is dark, still and quiet...well here in this house anyways.....enjoy your week to come.
Joining in with Em @ The Beetle Shack