Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Something I adore....

Something I Adore.......

Someone I adore...... Photo-a-day


My Sisters.


These gals are precious, and I would be lost without them....

I am so privileged that we now live so close to each other and are there for each other....
I love that they have made me an Aunty. {9 times!!!}

I love that they have grown to love some of the same things as me....

Tonight we are getting together to sew, sew and sew some more.

I am also totally blessed to have a super wonderful sister in law that also loves to be creative too...
she just lives a little further away.

This is Day 3 of the Photo- a Day challenge found here.

6 comments:

  1. that's lovely! what a beautiful photo of you and your sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo Bron. I totally understand the adoration you have for your sisters, I am the same and how cool to share common interests?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous happy pic! sisters are pretty awesome.
    wishing you a wonderful 2012 filled with lots of love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo! Lucky you - ive always wanted a sister but i do have two gorgeous brothers & a lovely sister inlaw :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photo!

    I always wanted a sister (I have two brothers) and feel so blessed to now have two precious daughters. Hopefully they will also grow up to be the best of friends :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...