Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Guilty Pleasure

Guilty Pleasure - Photo a Day
My first thought was the chocolate biscuits in the cupboard.....too obvious......
So the next biggest guilty pleasure is having our Air Conditioner going flat out....

We are at the beginning of a heat wave.....

(A heat wave is a prolonged period of excessively hot weather, which may be accompanied by high humidity. )

Here is WA I think the definition is three days above 36 C  ...we are headed for 5 days, at least above 40C
So considering some of my nearest and dearest don't have the Air con I feel like we are using more than our fair share of energy and resources.  



2 comments:

  1. I am already bracing myself and not at all looking forward to the rest of the week!
    We might have to succumb to the air con too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading things like this makes me very thankful to be in NZ where we are enjoying lovely sunny days with temps in the low to mid 20s - just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...