Saturday, December 15, 2012

Tea in the Garden

A beautiful sunny morning.....

Perfect for tea in the garden..

Armed with my handmade goodies and chocolate balls..... 

A date with the loveliest of lovelies...

The occasion to celebrate all that was created.....
 and
The friendships that were made.... 


Our Host ... was none other than Jody at the studio......

We gathered to give and receive.....to oooh and ahhhhh....


To give a sigh of relief when our gift was well received....


I have only spent 16 weeks with these girls....like minded but all of us so very different....
Not only did we create a huge array of new garments...we have laughed and laughed, even shed a tear two.... and laughed some more.


I was truly spoilt in my secret Santa gift made by a very talented and generous lady.....
 


Thanks Jody for today and  for opening your studio doors each week... you helped me create and learn so many new things and thanks for introducing me to some great gals.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, lovely gifties! I think you might all have to keep getting together, it was so much fun and I wasn't even there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the first time an end of year bash had been organised in the garden and it was PERFECT - already there's some planning for the next one!

    Thankyou Bron for being a part of it all. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the loveliest of days thats for sure.... I can't wait until next year....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful day! I love spending time with my friends and family

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't have said no to tea in the garden, looks delightful.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous day spent with new friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...