Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Finding the gifts



# stillness of the day

# the wink from a little person

# a day without agenda

# the quiet that comes from the stillness

# slowness of the sun setting

# a meal dropped on the doorstep of a friend in need

# the pounding heart of a father, just wanting to protect his family

# a lesson in doing the right thing

# a gift left to say welcome

# the news of new babies born safely

# heat to relieve the pain

# grubby hands that come to the dinner table

# the prayers offered by a little guy for is mum

My attempts to see the beauty, the unseen ,the overlooked in my days inspired by this book

5 comments:

  1. Love those little moments. Have you read 1000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp? I think you'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh, should have clicked the link!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, should have clicked the link!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...