Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Finding the gifts



# stillness of the day

# the wink from a little person

# a day without agenda

# the quiet that comes from the stillness

# slowness of the sun setting

# a meal dropped on the doorstep of a friend in need

# the pounding heart of a father, just wanting to protect his family

# a lesson in doing the right thing

# a gift left to say welcome

# the news of new babies born safely

# heat to relieve the pain

# grubby hands that come to the dinner table

# the prayers offered by a little guy for is mum

My attempts to see the beauty, the unseen ,the overlooked in my days inspired by this book

5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...