Sunday, February 7, 2016

This Week




This week was  busy....

First week done of the school year.

Both kids seem off to a good start

Dance in the city resumed with the teen being totally independent this year. 

Coffee dates and morning tea with some of my lovely mums from playgroup that I already miss terribly.

Lunchbox  baked treats
 
Catchup cuppa teas with friends

Busy making the all important connections and getting all the necessary paperwork together for some new work this year.

Precious time spent with my sisters....we all now have child free days to share.

The best time spent volunteering for a worthwhile organisation

Friends over for hangout time

Youth group time back on

Fresh produce gifts grown by my youngest sister

Early morning triathalon race

#1167  A cool cool house to hibernate in from the heat

Adding to my Thankful list
 



4 comments:

  1. Sounds busy but wonderful! Fig heaven. . . I'm still waiting for mine to ripen here.

    rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sound very busy Bron, but I'm guessing you enjoyed it all! Sounds like life is good at the mo. :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I love that sign... so cool

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...