Sunday, February 21, 2016

This Week...













Making progress with the driving...tried new routes and tested the night time driving too.

Saw my man all dressed up and somewhere to go....haven't seen a tie around these parts for a while  

The chickens tasted a piece of freedom this week...and they liked what they got.

All that hand feeding and treating them kind is paying off...they know who loves them.

Love the smell of a frangipani

Nearly 11...oh we have fun days ahead of us with the battle between wanting to be a little guy and needing to be a big guy.

I have loved so so so much hanging out with this guy for the last 8 months...at our leisure....I think it is all about to change...sob sob

It also helps having so many gorgeous coffee haunts to try with spectacular views

Love finding sneaky pics of ordinary tasks...Saturday lunch making captured by my techno son

A night out in the city when there was so much to see

#1190 An excited dancer preparing to perform next week.

So much to be thankful for so adding to my growing lists.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...