Sunday, February 14, 2016

This Week













This week I am thankful for.....

Living close enough to the ocean to break the heatwave with a cooling late afternoon swim.

A boy who is very confident in the ocean

The relaxed schedules we have right now to enjoy this family time

Afternoon tea baking treats

Seeing my boy embrace being a "graduate"

Birthday celebrations for our 17 year old

Seeing her beauty grow every day

Morning routines that are seeing us organised and ready early for school

Cousins who played super well with each other.

A break in the hot days for our celebrations to be held in the garden...the gentle breeze was perfect

The garden being a place that the birds love even when we are entertaining

A little valentine gesture

#1180 Woohoo...the girls gave their first offerings tonight...small but as precious as gold

Adding to my growing thankful list.


 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Fresh eggs... Hopefully it cools down soon for you x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...