Friday, January 8, 2016

Butterfly Invasion {thankful list}












What better way to bring back to life to my very neglected Grateful/Thankful list than with the wonder and excitement of our garden being filled with more butterflies than I have ever seen in one place. They just filled the air.

We are in the middle of a heat wave...hot , hot , hot....we have communities 1 hour south of us who are in the middle of a fire storm. We are fortunate just to have the heat not the fire.

I ventured outside today briefly and was surprised as I moved about to discover that our garden was alive with butterflies....it was so magical...

So I am thankful for the magic and beauty of God's creation right in our backyard. Placed there to give us hope in some tricky days.

# 1145

6 comments:

  1. Oh Bron! I would faint with excitement! How wonderful! We also went through the most horrific heat this week as well. It has been so hot and uncomfortable but thankfully we got some rain this pm. Hopefully the fires get brought under control soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is amazing! What an awesome sight that would be. How come? What do you have that is attracting them? If you know... just curious now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You captured some great pics. A sweet reminder of God indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! Much to be thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about the fires I hope they are out soon. What a beautiful sight and such great pictures! Truly an amazing thing to experience. Butterfly's are so elegantly beautiful and sweetly gentle. I am so happy that you were visited by these amazing beauties xx Oh... and I need to get back to my neglected thankful list too lol I've been a busy Nana lately

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Bron how wonderful, so so special. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...